We will begin picking our abundant 2018 crop of beautiful, unsprayed highbush blueberries around July 1st.
Our fields are netted and fenced to help keep out the birds, deer and bear from entering our production area.
Blueberry Picking Helpful Hints:
- Be prepared for the weather. The blueberry fields will be closed if it is raining or if there is lightning in the area.
- Our blueberry fields are in the sun and a 10-minute walk up the road. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Don’t forget hats and sunscreen.
- Please watch your children and always be respectful of other pickers. Take your time and pick only ripe fruit.
- Pets are not allowed in the blueberry fields due to health regulations.
- Our employees will provide you with pint containers and directions for where to pick.
- Blueberry fields are open for picking from 9am until 4 pm, weather permitting.