We are officially finished with our 2018 blueberry season. It was our longest blueberry season ever, lasting from July 3 through August 19. Now it’s time for the blueberry plants to rest. Thanks to all of you who visited our fields to pick your own, or bought them just-picked from our garden center.
The 2018 Season:
We began picking our abundant 2018 crop of beautiful, unsprayed highbush blueberries on July 3. The fields are open for picking from 9am until 4 pm, weather permitting. Full picking details are below.
Our fields are netted and fenced to help keep out the birds, deer and bear from entering our production area.
PYO Blueberry Pricing 2018:
- 1 to 5 pints, $4.50 per pint
- 6 to 11 pints, $3.75 per pint
- 12 or more pints, $3.00 per pint
Blueberry Picking Helpful Hints:
- Be prepared for the weather. The blueberry fields will be closed if it is raining or if there is lightning in the area.
- Our blueberry fields are in the sun and a 10-minute walk up the road. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Don’t forget hats and sunscreen.
- Please watch your children and always be respectful of other pickers. Take your time and pick only ripe fruit.
- Pets are not allowed in the blueberry fields due to health regulations.
- Our employees will provide you with pint containers and directions for where to pick.
- Blueberry fields are open for picking from 9am until 4 pm, weather permitting.
- Call the farm at (413) 298-3217 with any questions about availability.