We are officially finished with our Pick Your Own apple season. We still offer varieties of Bag-Your-Own apples in our Garden Center.
The 2022 Season:
From Our Orchard this week (updated November 9, 2022)
Honeycrisp, Gold Rush, Jona Gold, Evercrisp, Nothern Spy, Blushing Golden, Empire, Macoun and Mutsu
Since establishing our farm in 1980, we’ve offered superb crops of a diverse range of apples annually. Our season began late August with our tart, crunchy Paula Red and Ginger Gold varieties. We typically have over 25 varieties to follow, including several heirlooms as well as our own fresh-pressed, all-natural unpasteurized sweet cider blend.
Please download a pdf of our complete apple variety list, and a map of our orchard.
Click HERE for Apple Season Calendar
Click HERE for Apple Recipes
Open for picking daily from 9:00 to 4:30. We offer fresh picked apples if you don’t feel like picking. PYO guidelines are below. Please call us at (413) 298-3217 for the most up-to-date picking information.
*PYO bag needs to be prepaid before you enter the Orchard. Minimum amount is one peck (10lbs) per 2 adults. Only paid PYO customers are allowed in the Orchard.
• NO climbing or shaking the trees. You could damage the tree or worse, fall & get hurt.
• NO pets are allowed in the Orchard or Nursery.
• Be prepared to navigate our steep orchard hill on foot. NO cars are allowed.
• Children must maintain close proximity to family members at all times.
Stay Safe, Respect Our Property and Have Fun!
Thank you for your cooperation
- Our own fresh-pressed, unpasteurized sweet cider blend