The 2021 Season:
We will begin picking an abundant crop of beautiful, unsprayed highbush blueberries on July 3rd. Our fields will be open for pick-your-own on July 5th from 9am-4pm, weather permitting. We offer fresh picked pints in the garden center if you choose not to pick your own.
Begin by checking in at the PYO tent where we will provide you with pint containers. You’ll pay for your blueberries before heading out to the field.
Please call us at (413) 298-3217 for the most up-to-date picking information and availability.
PYO Blueberry Pricing 2021:
- 1 to 5 pints, $4.75 per pint
- 6 to 11 pints, $4.00 per pint
- 12 or more pints, $3.25 per pint
*1 pint minimum per adult for PYO Blueberries as of July 24
Blueberry Picking Helpful Hints:
- Be prepared for the weather. The blueberry fields will be closed if it is raining or if there is lightning in the area.
- Our blueberry fields are in the sun and a 10-minute walk up the road. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Don’t forget hats and sunscreen.
- Please bring your own water.
- Please watch your children and always be respectful of other pickers. Take your time and pick only ripe fruit.
- Pets are not allowed in the blueberry fields due to health regulations.
- Our employees will provide you with pint containers and directions for where to pick.
- Blueberry fields are open for picking from 9am until 4 pm, weather permitting.