We are officially finished with our 2020 blueberry season. Now it’s time for the blueberry plants to rest. Thanks to all of you who visited our fields to pick your own, or bought them just-picked from our garden center.
The 2020 Season:
We began picking our abundant 2020 crop of beautiful, unsprayed highbush blueberries from July 2nd. The fields are open for Pick-Your-Own beginning July 6th from 9 am until 4 pm, weather permitting. We offer fresh picked pints if you don’t feel like picking. Full picking details and Commonwealth of Massachusetts State guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19 are below. Please call us at (413) 298-3217 for the most up-to-date picking information.
Our fields are netted and fenced to help keep out the birds, deer and bear from entering our production area.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Guidelines for PYO Activities
To Limit the Spread of COVID-19
Face masks must be worn in the PYO area at all times. Any guest over the age of two must properly wear a mask.
Social distancing of at least 6 feet from one another or between family groups. Children must maintain close proximity to family members at all times.
All guests must use hand sanitizer before and after entering the field.
Eating or sampling fruit in the fields is not permitted.
We will provide all packaging for picking. No reusable containers at this time. Containers taken must be filled or you will be charged for them. Due to safety rules we can not take back containers.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe
We rely on you to do your part to protect yourself, your family and our family
Thank you for your cooperation
PYO Blueberry Pricing 2020:
- 1 to 5 pints, $4.75 per pint
- 6 to 11 pints, $4.00 per pint
- 12 or more pints, $3.25 per pint
*2 pints minimum per adult for PYO Blueberry
Blueberry Picking Helpful Hints:
- Be prepared for the weather. The blueberry fields will be closed if it is raining or if there is lightning in the area.
- Our blueberry fields are in the sun and a 10-minute walk up the road. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Don’t forget hats and sunscreen.
- 16 oz Water bottles are available for purchase or bring your own water.
- Please watch your children and always be respectful of other pickers. Take your time and pick only ripe fruit.
- Pets are not allowed in the blueberry fields due to health regulations. Certified service animals only.
- Our employees will provide you with pint containers and directions for where to pick.
- Blueberry fields are open for picking from 9am until 4 pm, weather permitting.